COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
1. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company collects and stores the User’s personal information, which is provided by the User from time to time on the social media & Website, including but not limited to the User's user name, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, shopping preferences, browsing history, etc., as well as any images or other information uploaded/published by the User on the Website. The User is aware that this information will be used by the Company/Website to provide services and features targeted at the User, that are most likely to meet the User’s needs, and also to customize and improve the Website to make its user's experiences safer and easier.
2. The User is aware that the Company/Website may automatically track certain information about the User based upon the User's IP address and the User’s behaviour on the Website and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behaviour, to enable the Company/Website to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users. The User is expressly made aware that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website), the User's computer & web browser information, the User's IP address, etc.
3. If the User chooses to post messages/reviews/feedback anywhere on the Website, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms, other message areas, etc., the User is aware that any and all such information provided / uploaded will be collected and stored by the Company indefinitely, and that such retained information may be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, etc., and that such information if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Company/Website as permitted by applicable laws.
4. The User is aware that any and all information pertaining to the User collected by the Company, whether or not directly provided by the User to the Company/Website, including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, feedback from other users or third parties regarding the User's activities or postings on the Website, etc., may be collected and compiled by the Company/Website into a file/folder specifically created for / allotted to the User, and the User hereby expressly consents to the same.
5. The User is aware that the Company/Website may occasionally request the User to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may require the User to provide contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, income bracket, sex, etc.). The User is aware that this data to is used to customize the Website for the benefit of the User, and providing all users of the Website with products/services/content that the Company/Website believes they might be interested in availing of, and also to display content according to the User's preferences.
6. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to compel the Website/Company to store, upload, publish or display in any manner content/reviews/surveys/feedback submitted by the User, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Website/Company to remove from the Website any such content, review, survey, or feedback submitted by the User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
a) The User is aware that a ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User's login identification, password, etc. The User is aware that the Website places both permanent and temporary cookies in the User's computer's hard drive and web browser, and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
b) The User is further aware that the Website uses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website to help analyze web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website's cookies if the User's browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.